Welcome to our blog! For more details on our projects, check our website www.volunteervacations.co.uk, send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring on (oo44) 01483 331551 or 07833 208 158.
WANT TO VOLUNTEER IN INDIA?
Set in the rural hills surrounding Udaipur in Northern Rajasthan, this outstanding charity has placements for:
– teaching in primary schools in the morning and providing after-school activities in a boys orphanage in the afternoon
– working in pre-school child centres and providing traditional nursery education and activities
– accompanying the health visitors and delivering health programmes such as polio immunisation in the rural villages
– building renovation, refurbishment and construction every July and August (4 volunteers needed for this)
– teaching the ladies to sew as part of the women’s empowerment programme
Placements are from 2 – 12 weeks and cost from £995 to £2,195. Price includes local airport transfers, accommodation at the volunteer house, 3 cooked meals a day, Hindi lesson, orientation, local excursions, Taj Mahal excursion.
Whilst there, in your spare time, you can also visit the Ranthambore Tiger Park and see the tigers in the wild…
…or you can visit Jodhpur and the desert communities and go camel riding…..
…and in your spare time explore Udaipur, sometimes called the Venice of the East
These placements are perfect for single volunteers and also families. The charity is also able to cater for Duke of Edinburgh Gold award students and combine the volunteer placements as the Residential Element and also organize the expedition element together with their partner who is an Approved Activity Provider.
For more details, check our website www.volunteervacations.co.uk, send us an email on email@example.com or give us a ring on (oo44) 01483 331551 or 07833 208 158.